Best Shrimp + Grits in P'cola


These grits are takin’ me back to sunny, breezy, Saturday mornings spent brunching outside at George Bistro + Bar.. I never used to be a fan of this southern classic; previous encounters left me thinking the flavor bland and the texture, well...gritty. But George’s reinvents this humble, comfort food by serving blackened shrimp and andouille sausage with just the right amount of heat over Parmesan grits cooked to creamy perfection and finished with more inviting shavings of Parmesan, sauteed mushroom, and a bright sprinkling of chives. I am telling you grits never had it so GOOD. And I just can’t wait to savor those best things in life: sun and fresh air with the best Shrimp + Grits in P’cola on that front porch again! We are missing you at the Keller house, George Bistro + Bar; and we’re lookin’ forward to comin’ home!

Comments

Popular Posts