Westport Fishing Boats

Westport Fishing Boats

Before I married my husband, I was fortunate to spend a magical summer with him and his family in beautiful Seattle, WA. It really is a place worth visiting! The mountains, mists, and ocean weave an enchanting spell over visitors and residents alike. You can’t help but want to slow down, relax and drink in the outdoors. 

Westport Fishing Boats is a scene I enjoyed on a day trip with the family to the coast. I snapped this picture when the women were trapping crabs on the docks, and the men were out deep sea fishing. We enjoyed quite a catch of crabs and fish later that evening!

I really enjoyed painting how the blue sky and water influenced the colors throughout the painting, and the way the rigging and orange buoys caught the light was a very fun center of interest!

Comments

Popular Posts